The Leatherneck Club is an organization of fans, alumni, friends, parents, and businesses which provides annual funding for more than 430 student-athletes with resources they need to compete at the NCAA Division I level and to succeed in the classroom.
These funds are essential to our success and assist with:
- Capital Facility Projects
- Athletic Equipment and Apparel
- Specialized Computer Software
- Travel Expenses for entire Department
- Broadcasting Production Assistance for entire Department
Membership levels begin at just $10 and benefits increase as gift levels increase. For more information on membership level benefits, click here. The greatest gift is knowing you help provide the very best possible Division I experience for our Leatherneck student-athletes and enhance our sport programs. Every gift counts, every gift helps.
For payroll deductions, click here.