About the Auction - Support Intercollegiate Athletics!
Donate an item or experience here
Western Illinois Fighting Leatherneck Athletics and
the Leatherneck Club invites you to support Western Illinois University
men's and women's intercollegiate athletics during the 23rd Annual
Purple and Gold Auction. The August 25, 2012 event will begin at 5 p.m.
in Western Hall and feature a social, silent and live auctions, and two
cash raffles. Please take a look at the wide variety of items and
services to be auctioned during the silent and live portions of the
View Auction Items
Date: Saturday, August 25, 2012
Location: Western Hall (air conditioned) on the campus of Western Illinois University (view campus map)
Features of the 2012 Purple and Gold Auction
- Silent auction items will close at 7:45 p.m. after dinner and at the start of the live auction.
- Live auction items will be limited in an effort to reduce the length of the live auction.
- Tickets are $35 per person or $250 for a table of eight (8) if all eight seats are purchased together.
- 5:00 p.m. - Social, Silent Auction, Two Cash Raffle Prizes (need not be present to win)
- 6:30 p.m. - Dinner
- 7:45 p.m. - Silent Auction Closes
- 7:45 p.m. - Program and Live Auction Begins
Donation: If you would like to donate an item to be auctioned to benefit Western Illinois University Athletics, just complete the donor form.
Watch for your official invitation. Registration and
payments are due by Friday, August 17, 2012. There are two ways to
- After April 1, 2012 register online with your credit card at www.wiu.com/alumni and select 23rd Purple and Gold Auction (please list guests' names in the comments section)
- Or call (309) 298-1190 to register over the phone or to find out about mail-in options